• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released
(10-26-2021, 08:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I just tested this with every display mode and I can't reproduce what you are describing. I have my left pedal set to "Go to Previous Page", but when I try to change songs in a setlist, it won't process the pedal action, so it seems to be working as intended for me. Is there any more information you can provide?

Thanks,
Mike

Now, when you mentioned "when I try to change songs in a setlist" I tried the "prevent" feature when setlist is loaded (via long press followed by "Load Start of Setlist") and yes it works correctly for both pedals when loaded.
However "preventing" does not work if the Start of Setlist is not loaded or when I am just picking the pieces from songs/composers/collections/genres tabs. I can still change (with left pedal) to the previous song/piece but I can't change forward to the next song/piece (with right pedal).

I can movie record the screen or send settings screenshots if needed. Let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released - by otnt - 10-27-2021, 04:28 AM