• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to set up the score to slowly scroll
I'm new to MobileSheets and I want to have automatic page scrolling but I do not want to use a foot pedal.  I'm trying to set up each song to scroll in slow motion with the scroll speed set by the metronome to keep the current stave ideally in the centre of the screen.  I am using a tablet in the landscape position and have copied landscape pdf's into MobileSheets to match.  Using the landscape orientation should double the font size and hence be more readable but it will provide half the number of staves on a page and hence the margin for error has been reduced.  Therefore I have tried to link the scroll speed to the metronome on a page by page basis.  
The documentation seems to suggest it should be possible but I have not been successful.  I can get it to jump to the next page using the metronome on a page by page basis but this is not what I want to achieve. This jumps to the next page when you get to the end of a page but if the timing is set by someone else who is not driven by the metronome, eg the drummer, then it will lead to the page being turned at the wrong time. 
Please can anyone advise if there is a simple solution to this.  It's most likely to be finger trouble on my behalf or it may need programme changes.  

The relevant bits of my setup are as follows: 

Automatic Scrolling Settings:  Scroll Behaviour = Continuously to end;  Speed = Use metronome
Metronome Playback Settings:  Autostart = on; Auto Turn Pages = on; # of beats on current page = set up to match the song page
Metronome:  Tempo = set up to match the song; Playback mode = Visual only
Select Display Mode:  Tablet Orientation = Landscape;  Display Mode = Vertical scrolling
Display Settings:  Disable Display Turn Animation = off; Display Half Turn in Landscape = off;  Half Page Turns in Landscape Mode = off

Messages In This Thread
How to set up the score to slowly scroll - by mike146 - 10-10-2021, 05:53 AM