• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to set up the score to slowly scroll
I am very impressed by the level and speed of response you provide, well done and thank you.
Unfortunately I am still having problems and seem to have gone backwards in what I'm achieving.  It would help me get back onto the right course if you could give me a few case examples.  This might be helpful for other people who are also struggling and maybe in the longer term typical examples of scrolling could be shown on youtube. 

If it is not too much trouble please could you outline the key setup parameters and their typical settings for the following scenarios.  For simplicity please assume the pages are whole pages in portrait mode.

Case 1:  Automatic scrolling which turns to the next page after the delay period which is derived from the metronome field "# of beats on current page"  
Case 2:  Manual scrolling which turns the page forwards or backwards when instructed by a foot pedal
Case 3:  Automatic slow scrolling which aims to keep the current line in the centre of the score.  In this case please advise how most people resolve the problem of getting out of sync with the actual music timing.

I am assuming the key setup parameters are contained within the following screens which I know how to navigate too - Automatic scrolling settings, Metronome Playback Settings, Metronome, Select Display Mode, Display Settings and Touch & Pedal Settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to set up the score to slowly scroll - by mike146 - 10-12-2021, 08:16 AM