• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to set up the score to slowly scroll
Wouldn't I need to support specifying the metronome tempo for each individual page in order for that to work well? What about situations where the tempo changes half-way through a page? Considering how much work would be involved in making this work, it would need to be a solution that covers everything otherwise I'm just going to get additional requests for changes later. I did discuss that the level of effort is not small in your original post here: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=7811

I do think what you are asking for would be a great change, but I also want to make sure it's flexible enough to account for all the potential scenarios. Right now, the only way to handle a tempo change partway through a page if the scrolling is tied to the tempo would be to duplicate the page using the page order feature and only specify the number of beats on each page for the part that starts at the different tempo.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to set up the score to slowly scroll - by Zubersoft - 10-13-2021, 11:01 AM