• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites in W10 is not restored from tablet backup created from Companion
(10-31-2021, 08:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's very strange that you are not seeing your favorites after restoring the backup file, as the favorites should certainly be included with that if you checked the option on the backup dialog to backup the settings. If you did not backup the settings, then the favorites would not be included. The favorites are stored in the storage location (C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState by default) in the stamplists.json file. If you want to restore the backup file and send your stamplists.json file to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it. Alternatively, if you want me to look at the backup file, I can do that too. 

Mike

Thanks, sorry it's been crazy.

I was doing all the editing on my Samsung S7+ tablet. I was also backing it up to my older Samsung NotePro 12.4.  I just checked the NotePro and the favorites are not there either.  The options when backing up are checked.

If the source of the file and all the work is on the S7+ and I restore that file to the W10 version or the older NotePro 12.4 will the files that are backed on the S7+ and restored on the W10 or NotePro include the favorites.  Or do I need to copy the favorite's file manually.

I will likely do some editing on the W10 but the NotePRo is for backup use only.  If something happens to my S7+ I can pull the NotePro out of my gig bag and save the day.  That is why I never noticed it missing on the NotePro, I just verified that it worked like the S7+.

Thanks again.
Ray

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorites in W10 is not restored from tablet backup created from Companion - by Bass4Gsus - 11-04-2021, 12:50 PM