• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song number support like Android version?
Quick addendum, also since I wanted to subscribe, so as not to forget about this again Wink.

The whole issue does NOT come up in the 'songs' tap, presumably since that one doesn't have a parent directory.
It only comes up when songs are assigned a genre or collection and I dive into the songs list INSIDE that genre or collection.

And again, not on right click, only on longtap.

Cheers,
  Fela
I definitely see the issue you've mentioned. I'll get it fixed - thanks.

Mike
My surface does this too. Although mine does it for all tabs that have secondary lists (Collections, Albums, Artists, etc. and even Years). 

If I select a tab and pick an item that has several songs in it, then long pressing on letters brings up secondary letters that aren't on the list. Also clicking on the secondary letters doesn't move the list down to that area in the list. Clicking the primary letters does though. 
It's very obvious when one of the letters only has one song in it. There are usually multiple secondary letters and often the second letter in the song title isn't one of the secondary letters.

Turning on "Show Extended Letter List with Tap" in the settings seems to switch everything so that it works correctly, though.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
Yeah, genre and collection were just examples of categorization.

If I understand Mike's latest comment correctly, he found the bug and is fixing it, though.

- Fela
Yes, it's fixed for all tabs as they all share the same code. The next update is going to be a rather large one though (centered around chord pro features), which is why it's taking longer to finish.

Mike
Apparently, I didn't make it all the way to page 2 and didn't realize the bug had been found. Thanks Mike.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP