• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal
Sorry I wasn't on the forum and didn't see your post sooner. Back in November I never quite resolved why my AirTurn QUAD pedal continues to work fine with my old Max2 Pro but not with my new Lumi 2. I repeatedly tried combinations of re-pairing, forgetting, resetting etc. as I stated above, and worked with the AirTurn help guy, to no avail. So I got a new AirTurn DUO pedal (same controller as the QUAD) and it easily connected to and worked seamlessly with the Lumi 2. And interestingly, I couldn't get the new DUO pedal to work with the old Max2 Pro.

In both cases (old-old, new-new) the pedals connect easily at the tablet level, not within MSPro as Mike Z. pointed out and I had misunderstood. Programming pedal actions from MSPro also works fine with both pedals.

While I was waiting for my new AirTurn pedal to arrive, I was so enamored with my Lumi 2 that to hedge my bets I ordered a Boox Blue Pedal... thinking that ought to have a good chance working with tablets. And yes, the Boox Blue (with it's nice wide pedals) sets up easily and works really well with both my Max2 Pro and Lumi 2 tablets.

MSPro runs great on my Lumi 2, except for lots of problems with annotations (at least for me) and a few other glitches, which don't occur on my Max2 Pro. If they don't resolve eventually I'll bring them to the forum.

Mike G.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal - by mike golding - 02-19-2022, 08:49 AM