• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option to sync only the database file.
I have made a temporary solution with two windows bath files. I use one batch file on computer 1 that copies the database file to Onedrive. And on computer 2 I use another batch file that copies the database file from Onedrive to the right folder. That is very much what I need. My hobo-solution works ok but it would be much more elegant to be able to do it from inside Mobilesheet without closing the app. 

A solution could be to add a option in the syncronize library. (There are allready options that must be use carefully). It could say: Sync only database-info (not songs). I don't think anyone would choose that option without knowing what it dose and it dose say that it dosen't sync songs. 

An option like that can be use when using shared foldes via Onedrive, but it can also be used when there is no new songs but only chance of setlists, annotion and other information. The way I work, the songs are mostly made and added at home, but setlist and annotation are often changed out playing. It would be nice to have and option for easy and fast syncronizing when there is no need for updating the song-files.

If I choose to only look for new files, then I won't get updated annotation on all the other files, will I?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Option to sync only the database file. - by Hansen - 01-28-2022, 02:01 AM