• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pro file, Chorus not displaying in French.
I'm not sure how to resolve this kind of difference in behavior from the reference implementation and MobileSheetsPro. Due to the fact that I don't display labels beside the chorus heading, my only option at the moment is either to ignore the label the user provided or replace Chorus with that label. I can consider adding logic to place a label in the margin, but the margins aren't very large currently, so I don't think that will work with the current approach. I could also tab over the Chorus label to make room for the other label, but that seems like it would look unusual.

I currently use the active locale to determine what to print. If the active locale is French, then the Chorus label will display "Refrain", because that is what is present in the translation. This seems like the correct behavior to me - if the user is French and the app is displaying everything in French, why would I display Chorus in that situation instead of Refrain?

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: pro file, Chorus not displaying in French. - by Zubersoft - 01-28-2022, 04:51 AM