• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.4.0 released
MobileSheetsPro (Android) and MobileSheets (Windows) version 3.4.0 has been released. The full list of changes can be found below:

Common Fixes (Android + Windows 10/11)
  • Fixed issue with MIDI port filtering with batch commands where the child commands would use the wrong ports
  • Fixed issue where scrolling would not pause before starting when the option is enabled to automatically scroll through all songs in a setlist
  • Fixed issue where hitting continue twice when using Sync Library->Sync to another device would prevent future connections
  • Increased the maximum font size to 100 for text and chord pro files
  • Fixed issue with the option to automatically exit the annotation editor without input where entering text would not prevent the editor from exiting
  • The smart button dialog will now save the last selection used for the action and button size when creating a new smart button
  • Fixed issue with exporting annotations where freeform annotations created with pressure sensitivity could potentially be drawn incorrectly in the PDF
  • The {chorus} chord pro directive will now use the same label as last chorus by default, but also supports specifying a different label
  • Fixed display issue with chord pro files where a chord line without corresponding lyrics would not respect the setting to show the chord brackets

Android v3.4.0
  • Fixed issue with the alphabet list on Android 11 devices where the long press capabilities did not work correctly
  • Added support for removing entries from the recent list

Julie
Hello, 

Since the update, {t:.....} ( Title ) doesn't work anymore but appears as a "normal" text....
Is there any new "directive" to type ? 

Is there a way to add {soh] and {eoh} ( Highlight ) or others ChordPro codes ? 

Thx for your reply

Regards
There is an issue with UTF-8 files that have a BOM marker at the start. An update will be released in the next day or two to correctly handle this. If you need a workaround, place the {title} directive on the second line of the file or remove the BOM marker from the file.

I don't currently support custom {start_of_X} {end_of_X} sections. This was discussed in a recent post. I will probably add support for that once I release a series of chord pro enhancements.

Mike
(02-13-2022, 07:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: There is an issue with UTF-8 files that have a BOM marker at the start. An update will be released in the next day or two to correctly handle this. If you need a workaround, place the {title} directive on the second line of the file or remove the BOM marker from the file.

I don't currently support custom {start_of_X} {end_of_X} sections. This was discussed in a recent post. I will probably add support for that once I release a series of chord pro enhancements.

Mike

Thx a lot for your reply

I place {title} on the second line and it works.
I encounter another problem : 
On some songs, chords don't appear with selected colors but they stay as they've been type while edition...Like this "[Dm7]"
I can't find any difference with others wich is working....

You said, I should remove the "BOM marker" from file, but how to ? 

Thx again for your help

Regards
As a Win10 user I edit ChordPro files with Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/
This editor has separate options for "convert to UTF-8" and "convert to UTF-8-BOM"
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Please send me a file (either attach it to your forum post or email it to mike@zubersoft.com) so I can take a look at it. If I'm able to reproduce what you are seeing, I can either provide an explanation of what is occurring, or if there is a bug, I can fix it for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike