• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not all annotations displayed anymore
Not sure if this is completely related, but last week I ran into a strange issue that seems relevant.

I imported a hymnal of 800 or so pages into MSP. I bookmarked all the songs/numbers in Acrobat and those bookmarks worked fine in MSP. 

A retirement home gave me their list of 150 of those hymns that the residents could choose from during sing-ins.

So I started annotating and writing down the relevant chords above the notes. Might have done 20 or so songs. I'd (re)bookmark the annotated songs so they show on top in MSP and I'd occasionally "snippet" the results into individual song entries for easier access.

Then last Sunday I had another service to play in, I opened the hymnal pdf and clicked on one of the newly generated bookmarks. I ended up on a page that was 10-20 pages away from the intended song. It did show my annotations though, but the result was obviously useless.

I have experienced the odd duplication or migration of annotations before, I recall them moving a page left, but never seen this. It kinda freaked me out to be honest. 

I've recreated the hymnal pdf on my pc just to be sure, imported that one in MSP and removed the old one. So far, so good. Haven't tried making snippets yet, not sure if it was related either but still.

Amyway there's some rare occasion apparently where annotations glitch up, I'll keep an eye out and make regular backups to hopefully identify something reproducible.

Messages In This Thread
Not all annotations displayed anymore - by Claude - 03-05-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: Not all annotations displayed anymore - by pianistslogic - 03-24-2022, 08:13 AM