• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorting in a setlist after using alpha sort
You are thinking about this wrong. First, alphabetic sorting will ensure that songs are always sorted alphabetically. It's not just a one-time "sort my song titles alphabetically but then stop sorting them for new things I add". It's always applying an alphabetic sorting so that if you add new entries, they are sorted properly. Manual sorting, by contrast, always lets you control the sort order. What you want is the ability to make the manual sort order match the alphabetic sorting as a one-time action. Yes, I can add that, and it will save steps for you, but this is not a request I have received from anyone but you. Does that mean I won't add it? No, but it does mean I'm not making it a high priority at the moment over other feature requests that I'm receiving from many users frequently. You have a workaround that will get you the result you want, even if it adds a few extra steps. If more users start requesting this capability, then I can raise the priority, but as it stands, I have an enormous backlog of feature requests to work through, so I can't prioritize every individual request I receive.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorting in a setlist after using alpha sort - by Zubersoft - 03-13-2023, 06:59 AM