• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing the Aspect of the cropping
(06-14-2022, 05:47 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: So how exactly are you wanting the behavior to change? Are you wanting the algorithm to calculate what it thinks is the correct position, but then apply an offset that you define in pixels?

Thanks,
Mike

I'm making my own sheets/scores with consistent margins and at the moment if I apply "Auto-Crop" (with Aggressively Crop setting ON) MobileSheets consistently would leave still more space on the left and right which I would always crop even more.

If I would have 15"or 17" tablets I would not care but our Pixel Slates are only 12.3" which is still bit smaller compared to A4.

So MobileSheets can recognise the edges of the stages really well and if we could define the distance of Auto-cropping from the stave (on the left and right) in pixels that would be terrific.

BUT if I'm the only one cropping as close as possible then I don't want to waste your time.
Should I run a poll to see if people are cropping even more compared to Auto-Crop (with Aggressively Crop setting ON)?

Messages In This Thread
Fixing the Aspect of the cropping - by mcrossy - 06-10-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Fixing the Aspect of the cropping - by otnt - 06-13-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Fixing the Aspect of the cropping - by itsme - 06-13-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Fixing the Aspect of the cropping - by otnt - 06-15-2022, 04:54 AM