• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change page with MIDI via WIDI JACK
Is this the app you used to test it?: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ring&gl=US

That's using Google's MIDI library for the bluetooth connection which is the same library MobileSheets is using if you've gone to Settings->MIDI Settings->Configure MIDI Connections and you've switched the library to "Google" and then tapped the input and output ports to connect. Can you please verify that the Google library is selected, the connection type is bluetooth and you've successfully connected to the input and output ports? I have a WIDI Master that I can test with to try to reproduce issues - is that the product you are using?

One other thing - can you please verify that your device has location services enabled and you've granted all of the permissions for MobileSheets? If you go to the tablet Settings->Apps->MobileSheets->Permissions, you can check the current state of the permissions. The precise location permission is required for bluetooth connectivity I believe, as Google now requires that. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change page with MIDI via WIDI JACK - by Zubersoft - 08-17-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: Change page with MIDI via WIDI JACK - by Akki - 11-25-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Change page with MIDI via WIDI JACK - by Akki - 11-27-2023, 04:58 AM