• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported...
Hello all,

I've been using MobileSheets e-paper display version for several years on my Boox Max, but that device is getting a little long in the tooth, will only update to Android 6 something, and has a few cracks on the screen. I just got a new Meebook P78 (Android 11) and set up another license for MobileSheets on that device. I've already got the Google Play store, Dropbox, and Mobile Sheets running just fine on that device... with one exception.

I cannot import files from Google Drive. Every time I try I receive the following error:

"MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device." 

I'm already logged into Google Play services, I'm logged into Google Drive. I can import files from DropBox with no issues. Everything works just fine except this one thing... which is a relatively big thing because I have tons of charts on that drive. If I have to I could move them to DropBox, but that account is dedicated to another band and I don't want to cross charts between the two.

I had thought about doing a file backup on the old device and restoring that backup onto the new device. However this is a great chance to really clean up some files and tags to correct lots of mistakes I made in the past when importing files the first time.

Anyone experienced this issue on a similar device?

Thanks,

Chris

Messages In This Thread
"MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported... - by Chris_H - 09-19-2022, 08:58 AM