• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Annotations and Updating to latest version
Hello and Thank you for such an amazing program. I think using it for around 8 years now?? 

I am 3.6.0

Couple things....

I am having problems with the annotations. They really are frustrating. I type and change font size to 8. But still types in 12. I save to favorites in 10 point font, and recall but shows in 10. After typing in text, I try to move the text to the right location and it disappears. Very frustrating for sure. 

The upgrade to 3.6.1 I hope fixes it. However, gripe two....

I spent almost an hour trying to figure out how to upgrade to the latest version. I don't do it that often. But, what a PAIN IN THE $%&. Is there not a more efficiant way in which to upgrade? I am sure there must be many people in my boat the feel the same? Most programs I have, I go to the company site and press update, and done. This company is really difficult in that way. (It says go to the site I first downloaded it, but even I do, is there are download or install button? I do not see it. Also, I really do not know where I downloaded it?? So long ago. 

Anyway, keep up the good work!! Great program otherwise!

Peter

Messages In This Thread
Problem with Annotations and Updating to latest version - by Blints - 10-21-2022, 11:44 AM