• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View songs while adding to a setlist
I have some old versions of songs around, which I would get rid of if it were easier to do right then when I notice them, but that's a different topic, see the corollary request. 

When in setlist edit, if I'm looking at three songs with the same name on the list of all songs on the right, it would be a big help to at that point, stay in the edit dialog but be able to look at each of those songs to select the one I really want. My work around is to add all three to my setlist, then figure out later which is the one I want.

Corollary to this request
Very often, when I'm in the setlist that now has the three songs with the same or similar name, and I determine which is the one I want, often the others are old versions that I no longer want, so I remove them from the setlist, but they're still in the list of songs, to create this situation again. I have written this up separately, Option to delete songs when removing them from a setlist (zubersoft.com), so that comments here might only be about View songs while adding to a setlist.
+*+
Wendy Cutler

Messages In This Thread
View songs while adding to a setlist - by Wendy Cutler - 10-31-2022, 12:58 PM