• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming certificate issue for FastSpring users on Windows devices
Sorry about this all - with all of the work on the iOS beta, I had uploaded the builds for Windows about 10 minutes before I had to leave for the airport, so I wasn't able to fully test everything, but if I didn't do something about the certificate issue, it would have expired on November 16th while I was still gone, and users would have had to no way of knowing why they couldn't update without contacting me directly. Please check something for me - is the installation directory now C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Zubersoft.MobileSheets_9fx6hze9e3cne? If so, then it's using the new certificate at least and the installation is correct. In that case, the "action required" message must have accidentally transferred between the two versions and I did not delete it before creating the new build. If the installation directory is still C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Zubersoft.MobileSheets_m0zk3axhy8w52, then that is a far worse situation as it would mean I uploaded the wrong installer. If the correct directory is in use, you can ignore the message and I'll put out a new build on Saturday when I return home to remove the invalid error message.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming certificate issue for FastSpring users on Windows devices - by Zubersoft - 11-14-2022, 04:30 AM