• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2)
Hi Mike!

I just got the invitation from you and wanted to start with transfering my existing library but I could not do it. Posted bug report with screenshot in TestFlight, just wanted to add some context here.
I've upgraded the companion app, and as I push Connect to Companion on device it states automatically connected, db file sent, but companion still shows connecting to iPad, and can't do anything (e.g. load library from backup)
Tried to sync directly to my android device which had no issue connecting to the companion, they find each other fine but as soon the sync starts just 2 db files are transferred, and it stops, waited for 10 mins to be sure but it does not go any further. No matter which party is set to server/client, same result either way.
Same for folder sync to Google Drive. No issue to authenticate to drive and select folder, it starts with loading the db and hash files and then stops.
No app crashes, can interrupt syncs and go on with the app.

CSV import not working, sorry for the bug report as I read in your post just now.

The only way I was able to load a sheet was to import a PDF, nothing else.

iPadOS 15.7
10.5" iPad Pro LTE

Regards,
FuFe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2) - by FuFe - 11-11-2022, 07:59 AM