• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 6)
Serafin - I'll check on that a bit, but with chord pro files, there are always going to be issues with the positions of annotations, because the page doesn't have a fixed size, and the different resolutions and densities of displays means the text won't align the same on different tablets. There are some proposed features to get around this, such as defining a fixed page size for the chord pro file in the settings, and then MobileSheets would layout the file with that size and then scale the resulting image up or down to fit the screen. This would ensure the file looks the same on every device and the annotations would always show up the same way (at least in theory). The iPad has a different aspect ratio and high resolution, so this is going to increase the liklihood that annotations in chord pro files won't be positioned the same when compared to an Android tablet, at least until I implemented the fixed page size option.

tru/Tobias - I will look into all of the issues you've reported. As far as the scrolling behavior, I can definitely look into adding inertia while scrolling. I'm not sure if that will make it into the original release of the iOS version, but if not, it will be shortly after. 

MB10 - The two finger tap should work when stylus mode is enabled (at least it does on Android and Windows), so I'll have to get that working.

Rolle0203/Roland - I'll see if I can reproduce that issue. That's a strange one though because the keys are stored in the database like everything other piece of data like collections, genres, etc, so there really isn't a way the keys wouldn't be transferred. It's more likely there is a display issue of some kind where maybe that UI field just isn't showing the keys for some reason, or something along those lines.

Thanks everyone,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 6) - by Zubersoft - 12-04-2022, 06:13 AM