• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI Problems.... Please help!! Thank you!
I am running windows 10 and have a Korg Kronos X and a Yamaha Motiff XF. From my Computer I have a Roland UM-One USB to Midi with the out going to the Kronos and thru from Kronos to the Motiff.  I am having a heck of a time trying to get it to work with my gear. Would love to have the patch changes in both keyboards when I pull up a song. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to make it work?

I know I need to add some MIDI codes/scripts but not sure how? (Which Codes/scripts and for which Instrument. I would make my Kronos channel 1 and my Yamaha channel 2). I'm not totally stupid. But also not a Techy. After years of having MSP I am finally doing something more then basic, so I need to increase my knowledge. If any of you folks in Midi land have either a great link to help me on my journey, or perhaps a snapshot of the code needed, or a cut and paste of script, It would be very much appreciated! I believe it is Sys-Ex that I send? Also, do I need to install and drivers for MSP on my Computer? 

Video tutorial would be so helpful. But can not Find Any!! It would be Amazing and so very helpful to so many I am sure to have a well done video of setting up MIDI for some basic keyboards/instruments from Korg, Roland, Yamaha etc...

Thanks again Mike and keep up the amazing work!! Your Product is well worth it! And it just keeps getting better and better! Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
MIDI Problems.... Please help!! Thank you! - by Blints - 01-29-2023, 05:10 PM