• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirTurn BT500 - Problems configuring pedals
Hi everbody.

I purchased an AirTurn Duo BT-500. So far it works, but I have some issues with it.

Connecting vial AirTurn App and MobileSheets via AirTurn Direct works. 

I have configured the right pedal to scroll down the page, the left pedal to scroll up. Scrolling down always works like expected, scrolling up does not. When a specific point of the page is reached, it starts scrolling down when I press the 'scroll up' pedal. Also when I reached page 2 I'm not able to scroll up at all.
When configuring the pedal 1 for scrolling up I press the left pedal which is recognized as 'PAGE_UP'. For scrolling down I configure pedal 2 and press the right pedal, which is recognized as DPAD_LEFT  Huh

Is that correct?

I tried to put the AirTurn into mode 1 but it didn't get better and I'm not sure if it is in that mode. How can I check that?
I do not care what name the pedal has as long as it makes what I want it to do.

And just for my comfort: is it possible to make a quick page flip up or down pressing the pedals like a 'mouse double click'?

Thorsten

PS: We just had a large concert rehearsel last weekend and meanwhile most of the tablet users use MobileSheets Pro  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
AirTurn BT500 - Problems configuring pedals - by thludwig - 03-06-2023, 07:53 PM