• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
over-cropped in full-screen view
When using the single page or vertical scrolling display modes, you can scroll the page up or down off the screen while annotating to get quick access to any part. Use a two finger tap to switch to panning (unless you reassigned it to a different tool), and then you can move the page so you can annotate on the margins. If you do this, you don't need to move the sheet music down while annotating. 

There is one main reason I chose not to just scale down the score to fit the page when it's moved below the toolbar: the page quality is somewhat degraded when the page is scaled down from the original size because a low resolution scaling is used (you can just tap to display the song overlay and see how the image is no longer quite as sharp). This also means that annotations created on the scaled page won't necessarily match up perfectly to the unscaled page (if you pinch zoom in the annotation editor, you can observe this with certain types of annotations). The quality of the annotation rendering may also differ slightly. I just thought it was better to have the annotations created in the annotations editor perfectly match up with what is displayed in the normal song display.

If more users chime in that they really want the page scaled down to fit when it's moved below the toolbar, I can change the implementation to account for that. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
over-cropped in full-screen view - by reggoboy - 03-21-2023, 11:46 AM
RE: over-cropped in full-screen view - by samibe - 04-04-2023, 03:30 AM
RE: over-cropped in full-screen view - by Zubersoft - 04-04-2023, 03:25 PM