• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add set list name to piece title display?
(04-30-2023, 03:16 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Some of my songs/pieces may be in 20+ setlists (I tend to start/finish gigs with the same songs)

Obviously, for me, allowing Setlist names in the titles is meaningless and I suspect that the length of this field is why Mike doesn't cater for it.

If you really want this, you could manually enter the Setlist name into the CUSTOM field and use that in the title display.
However, I think you would find this a pain as you increase the size of your library

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, you may find that making use of the filters may help you pick songs for a setlist e.g. put all performance ready songs into a new collection (a song can be in more than one collection) and filter on that collection.

Cheers
Geoff

Thanks for the answer, which is "you could manually enter the Setlist name into the CUSTOM field and use that in the title display" 

I don't know if you realize how condescending your tone is. Nevertheless your prompt reply is helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add set list name to piece title display? - by steve_g - 04-30-2023, 03:30 AM