• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swipe/Pedal not working as intended
Hello! Big fan of MS. I had it on my old laptop and it worked great. I upgraded to a new laptop and, though the settings are the same, the swipe gesture and pedal only go forward 1 page instead of 2. I'm sure I missed something so please help this old codger. 

Windows 11, fully updated
MS 3.7.7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Tinner,

There are a view things to check depending on your display mode:

1) If you are using the single page display mode and you want to turn two pages with a pedal, you need to go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions and set the pedal action to "Turn two pages forward"

2) If you are using the two page display mode, you don't need to change any of the pedal or touch actions. Instead, load a score, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, then tap the icon at the bottom with a number inside it. This is the page turn mode setting - set it to turn two pages. Now a swipe will turn two pages. 

Let me know if that gets you what you need.

Mike
(05-19-2023, 09:44 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Tinner,

There are a view things to check depending on your display mode:

1) If you are using the single page display mode and you want to turn two pages with a pedal, you need to go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions and set the pedal action to "Turn two pages forward"

2) If you are using the two page display mode, you don't need to change any of the pedal or touch actions. Instead, load a score, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, then tap the icon at the bottom with a number inside it. This is the page turn mode setting - set it to turn two pages. Now a swipe will turn two pages. 

Let me know if that gets you what you need.

Mike

Yes! I figured it was a simple error, thank you.