• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with today's update
Sad 
Hello, with today's update I get the following error message with many Chordpro files.
But in the text editing the text is still displayed.

text Image
Error opening and reading text file /storage/emulated/O/And roid/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/fdes/Achy breaky heart/Ac
hy breaky heart.S548.chopro

https://ibb.co/TMgF2s8
https://ibb.co/hM1KL1W

thx
achim

Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Version 3.8.1 has been submitted and should be available soon to address this. If you need a fix sooner, contact me at mike@zubersoft.com.

Mike
I have a similar experience, but not with all ChordPro files.

From a quick test, older ones seem to open ok, probably because they use more basic directives and no Pango markup.

My own newer songs get the same error as you show. They make extensive use of the latest directives and some markup.

I'll try to experiment a bit further over the next few days to see if I can narrow down to some offending directive/s or markup.

It's great to see MSP incorporating recent ChordPro developments!
Thanks Mike, v3.8.1 has fixed a lot of the problem but I still have some that no longer display. I've attached a couple of them.

Attached Files
.cho   A Kind Of Hush.cho (Size: 1.47 KB / Downloads: 5)
.cho   I-Drove-all-Night.cho (Size: 1.86 KB / Downloads: 2)
After this update, Mobilesheet is not working ok with the midi and my keyboard.  I have a Samsung tablet (android) and have a Korg EK-50. I had the midi commands from Mobilesheet to select Style from the Korg EK-50 - was working fine.  But after this update, It is not working.

Mobilesheet recognized the keyboard but the command sent to keyboard does not respond to command anymore.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Also. I have a laptop with windows 10.  Mobile sheet does not recognize the keyboard at all.
I did an update to 3.8.3 this morning, but now my midi keeps dropping out.
Mobilesheets is very slow.
mobilesheets won't load several issues anymore (corupt)
I can no longer import Chordpro.

where can i find an older version of the apk, for example 3.7??