• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{chorus} fails in chordpro files today
With today's update, in chordpro files that have a chorus (text between {start_of_chorus} and {end_of_chorus}) the chorus is displayed incorrectly. Some lines are truncated, some have the chordcolor applied to characters other than chords, and some lines are not shown at all.  Songs without a chorus appear to display normally. The entire file, including the chorus, is displayed correctly in text edit mode. This began with the installation of today's update: June 6, 2023, Revision 3 for Mobile Sheets v3.6.2. Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Android version 7.0.
The latest update is now version 3.8.3. If you go to Settings->About, can you please confirm what version you have? Version 3.6.2 sounds like the version of the last manual revision. I am working on 3.8.4 which I will release early tomorrow that has the last round of fixes that will be needed for chord pro functionality. If you have a file you would like me to test to verify it works properly, please send it to mike@zubersoft.com. You can also long press the song on the library screen to select it, tap Share->Export as .msf and send me the .msf file, as that will also contain any settings you've changed in the text display settings.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-09-2023, 05:21 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The latest update is now version 3.8.3. If you go to Settings->About, can you please confirm what version you have? Version 3.6.2 sounds like the version of the last manual revision. I am working on 3.8.4 which I will release early tomorrow that has the last round of fixes that will be needed for chord pro functionality. If you have a file you would like me to test to verify it works properly, please send it to mike@zubersoft.com. You can also long press the song on the library screen to select it, tap Share->Export as .msf and send me the .msf file, as that will also contain any settings you've changed in the text display settings.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike

Version 3.8.3 arrived this morning. It appears to have fixed the problem previously reported. I was prepared to share the chordpro file which first exhibited the problem, but the problem appeared on EVERY chordpro file which contained a chorus section, so I assumed that you'd find it easy to reproduce. Thank you for the quick response, and for fixing the problem.

I have been a satisfied licensed user of MobileSheets Pro since 2016, and this is the first problem I have ever had with it. Thank you for a great piece of software!
Dulcimer Dave
Rio Rancho, NM, USA
I'm glad to hear that the issues are resolved in 3.8.3. Sorry for any inconvenience that caused you!

Mike