• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem playing mp3s
As of last night I can play my mp3s only sporadically, and never while at my music chair and hooked up to my stereo. I have tried restoring my library. I did nothing to cause this. Attached is the error message I get.

Thanks.

Ira.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you go to the location listed, do you see your mp3 files there? Can you play them back in Windows without any issues? If so, bring up the audio player in MobileSheets, tap the settings icon at the top right and uncheck "Use advanced audio player". Now try to play the audio tracks. Do they work properly?

Mike
(07-03-2023, 09:02 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to the location listed, do you see your mp3 files there? Can you play them back in Windows without any issues? If so, bring up the audio player in MobileSheets, tap the settings icon at the top right and uncheck "Use advanced audio player". Now try to play the audio tracks. Do they work properly?

Mike

The files do play in the folders. I have attempted with both the advanced and regular players. Neither will work. Neither players work, but the error appears when I attempt to use the regular player
Please long press or right-click your song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com. I'll test it out on my Windows device. If the audio files under "C:\Users\ira\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\fantasy a6 nr. 4" all play back without issue, then something else very strange is going on.

Mike