• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming of Backup files
Hi - and thanks for providing a brilliant product!

I've been a user for some years - currently running Android Version 3.6.9 and Windows version 3.8.6.

I add a couple of new files most weeks using the Windows app, sync via Google Drive and then sync my tablet, but I also create a backup file using the PC and copy this across to Dropbox (belt and braces!).

When I did this today, I noticed that the backup file name has changed in form - it used to be (for example) "MobileSheetsProBackup_2023-06-19.msb", but the latest one is "MobileSheetsBackup_2023-07-03.msb" - i.e. it has dropped the "Pro" bit.

Is this expected behaviour, or has something changed unexpectedly?

It's not vitally important, but I'd like to understand.

Apologies if my lack of success with Search has missed an obvious answer!

Tony
The app was renamed from MobileSheetsPro to just "MobileSheets" last year so that the same name is used on all platforms (Android, Windows, iPadOS). As such, I thought it made sense to have the backup files named just "MobileSheets" like the app.

Mike
(07-04-2023, 09:00 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The app was renamed from MobileSheetsPro to just "MobileSheets" last year so that the same name is used on all platforms (Android, Windows, iPadOS). As such, I thought it made sense to have the backup files named just "MobileSheets" like the app.

Mike

Thanks Mike - much appreciated.

Tony