• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Display (Again)
Star 
Hi,

On my old tablet, when viewing a song the time of day is displayed in the upper right corner beneath the page count.

The time is missing on my new tablet. I compared the settings in the two tablets and couldn't find any difference that might cause this.

There are a couple of threads here asking the same question, and the suggestion is made to toggle Fullscreen Mode, but this doesn't make a difference for me.

I thought when I was going through the settings I saw a mention of time, but in comparing the two tablets tonight, it appears to have disappeared.

Please help!
display a song
tap centre to bring up overlay
tap 2nd item from bottom left (2nd option is clock settings)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
In order to view the settings about the time display,

Display a song. Tap the center of the screen to bring on the overlay.
Now at the bottom left of the screen, tap the second icon (a drawing of a small picture with some mountains in it)
Then select the second option ('time settings' or something like that, I am not using MS in English  so not sure of the exact wording....)

Rudy
(07-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Rey_a Wrote: In order to view the settings about the time display,

Display a song. Tap the center of the screen to bring on the overlay.
Now at the bottom left of the screen, tap the second icon (a drawing of a small picture with some mountains in it)
Then select the second option ('time settings' or something like that, I am not using MS in English  so not sure of the exact wording....)

Rudy

That was quick and easy! Thank you very much, Rudy!