• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotation toolbar does not appear
The annotation toolbar does not show up after clicking the paintbrush (third icon on the top left)
video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eb35aA3...sp=sharing

Could anyone please help? 
I use Windows Surface Pro 7
problem did not solve after updateing to latest version this morning (both Mobile sheets and Windows has been updated). 

Thank you
Hey davigo,
this looks weird... On my Windows version of MobileSheets everything works and i can start annotating after clicking the paintbrush. You probably already tried restarting MobileSheets and your laptop, right? Otherwise I believe the only possibility is for you to communicate with Mike from MobileSheets, either per mail or wait for him to comment here, he might be able to test what went wrong with your file/song.
Hope you are able to resolve the problem quickly!
Malte
Hello,

That definitely is a concerning problem and I'm not sure what's going on there. The best thing to do at this point may be to backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstall MobileSheets, reinstall MobileSheets, try importing a PDF and annotating it, then restore your library and verify everything still works. If errors occur after restoring the backup file, please share it with mike@zubersoft.com and I can look into this. Thanks for your patience while we figure out what is happening on your device.

Also, one other thing that may be worth trying is to go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings, then Settings->Other Settings->Reset Settings to Default, and see if the annotations work again. If so, please send me the .mcf file that you generated.

Mike