• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketron Sd90 registrations changed with MobileSheets
So that's nothing more than a "Patch Select" message MobileSheets. If you configure a patch select command in MobileSheets, it sends exactly that - two control change messages followed by a program change with the same values you listed. So this is really nothing more than a utility to help populate a patch select message to save the user from having to do the math of modulus 128 along with the remainder (with zero-based numbering).

Thanks,
Mike
(02-16-2024, 05:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: So that's nothing more than a "Patch Select" message MobileSheets. If you configure a patch select command in MobileSheets, it sends exactly that - two control change messages followed by a program change with the same values you listed. So this is really nothing more than a utility to help populate a patch select message to save the user from having to do the math of modulus 128 along with the remainder (with zero-based numbering).

Thanks,
Mike

Full ack. Nothing more was my opinion.
Cause of this reason I posted the screenshot of mobileSheet Midi setting example Smile

But 4 some Ketron users it's quite helpful to have a help for calculating the event - especially when the registrations are stored in bank 2 - 4.

Having a table with the cc pc date, they can use the companion app and setup the library without having connected the keyboard
Yep, was just stating my conclusion from the information you had provided as I wasn't able to see the screenshots with Google Chrome for some reason (they showed up okay once I switched to Firefox). I can certainly see the value in this, but I'm not sure on the timing for introducing it. As mentioned previously, if I just add this as a little popup dialog where you can enter the values and it populates the patch select command for you, that doesn't seem too difficult.

Mike