• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
line spacing in text annotations
I don't often write text annotations that continue over more than one line, but when I do I find the default line spacing of 1.0 to be more generous than I like, so I end up editing that to 0.75.

I've tried changing the default to 0.75, but no matter what I do, it seems to reset to 1.0. Is that because the default value is saved independently for each song?

More importantly, is there a way to change the default line spacing for all songs?

Thanks,

- Steven
Steven,

If you change the settings for the text tool, then save that as a favorite, it should always use the value you selected. If you edit an existing annotation, it resets the text tool settings to match the settings for that annotation (to make it easier to change the properties). 

There is no easy way to change the line spacing for every text annotation in every song in the entire library (you'd have to run queries on the database itself using an external application).

Mike
Thank you.  I didn't mean to ask about changing existing annotations, I'm only concerned with setting a consistent default line spacing for new ones.  I'll follow your suggestion about saving the settings as a favourite.