• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KORG Pa5x
A user has reported issues getting the MIDI functionality working with a KORG Pa5x. They are able to load a song on the KORG and it will load in MobileSheets but not the other way around. Are there any KORG Pa5x users that have had success getting this functionality to work? 

Thanks,
Mike
Yes I am. Mike a can present you this problem live via WhatsUp

P.s. you can load song on the tablet but you need to click TWICE on the item in SongBook
Thank you. I eventually discovered that the midi out on tablet was set to Channel 1 instead of 16. With the PA4x this worked as I had not changed any settings on tablet. Changed to 16 & now working. kb
I also discovered that you have to click the song twice before the music would load. I wonder if this is a bug on the KB
Multiple users have reported the same issue - you have to click the song twice to load it. However, the same code is used for the MIDI connection regardless of keyboard, so I have to assume this is an issue with the keyboard itself, as something must have changed between the Pa4x and Pa5x.

Mike
Hello to all

Can please someone describe how to configure the Korg Pa5X for using MobileSheet?
Same as Pa4X or different?
And is MobileSheet really compatible with Pa5X?

Thanks in advance.
(12-08-2023, 12:42 AM)evo3 Wrote: Hello to all

Can please someone describe how to configure the Korg Pa5X for using MobileSheet?
Same as Pa4X or different?
And is MobileSheet really compatible with Pa5X?

Thanks in advance.

Nobody any info ?
I was hoping someone with a Pa5X would answer your question, as I don't have one. My understanding is that it is the same as the Pa4X though from what users have told me. There is just the issue with having to click the song twice which still seems like an issue with the Pa5x firmware, so I'm not sure if that has been resolved yet.

Mike
In the meantime I bought my Pa5X and can confirm that Mobilesheet works perfectly.
I just set up the midi configuration on the Pa5X as per Mobilesheet manual from Pa4X and it works.
Nothing to change on the Tablet configuration.

I am very happy how it works.
I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for reporting back to share your experience.

Mike