• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling chordpro files
I am a ‘newbie’ that has been using Onsong for many years somI am going through a learning process. I use Onsong to project chordpro song sheets (chords and lyrics) at a weekly ukulele club meeting. I would like MobileSheets to emulate on as closely as possible the scrolling action of Onsong. Onsong has a ‘concept’ of ‘sections’. Intro, Verses, Chorsuses, Bridges, Instrumentals, Outro are all sections. Sections are separated by a blank line.  The projected song sheet scrolls up one section at a time for each press of the bluetooth foot pedal. I was hopeful that ‘predictive scrolling’ might work in the same was but that seems to be more for sheet music or I may have misunderstood the manual. Is there an equivalent scrolling method in Mobile Sheets to Onsong’s scrolling by section for chordpro files? If not what is the nearest equivalent?
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I don't really think there is an equivalent at the moment. I certainly can add support for scrolling by section at some point, and it would need to be a different pedal action that only works with chord pro files.

Mike