• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File Input Via Tablet Camera
Hello All.  I am a new user and am having a problem adding a new file via the tablet camera (I am using a Lenovo P11, can import files via Google Drive without issue and the app has the appropriate permissions to access the camera).  When I attempt the process as I unserstand it, here is what happens:
1.  I go to the file page.
2.  I select "New" and the editing page appears.
3.  I select the camera icon and it finds the music field and automatically snaps the picture.
4.  The picture appears (full screen) and gives 4 icons at the bottom to adjust the file (crop, rotate, straighten, filter) and a "next" button (which will only shoot another image), but there is no option to save the file, add a file name, etc.  While I suspect missing something in this process, and while I've read the the manual in attempt to resolve, I cannot find the answer and hope someone here can help.  Thanks in advance
You can tap "Next", and then either take another picture (as it will join multiple images into one PDF), or tap "Done" at the bottom right to generate the PDF from the images taken. 

Mike
(07-30-2023, 04:13 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can tap "Next", and then either take another picture (as it will join multiple images into one PDF), or tap "Done" at the bottom right to generate the PDF from the images taken. 

Mike

Thanks so much for the assist Mike.  Fortunately, I had discovered the process shortly after posting the question Idea .  The key is selecting "done" quickly before the camera takes a second pic.  Thanks again for the confirmation Smile .
I'm currently utilizing a third party UI for taking the pictures, but I may implement my own to have more control over the behavior and settings. If I do this, I could add a "Done" option to the left of the "Next" option so that users can finish without accidentally taking another picture. That does seem more intuitive.

Mike
(07-30-2023, 06:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm currently utilizing a third party UI for taking the pictures, but I may implement my own to have more control over the behavior and settings. If I do this, I could add a "Done" option to the left of the "Next" option so that users can finish without accidentally taking another picture. That does seem more intuitive.

Mike

That would be a helpful option at some point in the future Mike.