• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloudsync to OneDrive Error
Hi Mike,
first attempts to synchronize with OneDrive failed...
First pdf file is a rather large (50 MB) and synchronization from iPad to OneDrive fails with "Fehler bei Bildübertragung aufgetreten: ...".
Any ideas? Any further info I can provide?
Thanks
Marc
Hi Mike,
any idea?
Thx,
Marc
Hello Marc,

Sorry I didn't respond to this post sooner. Is the error only happening with large files? Do all of the smaller files transfer without issue? Or have you not been able to test that yet? I will run some tests on my iPad with large PDFs to see if I can synchronize to OneDrive without any problems.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Honestly, I hon‘t know as the big file is the first one MobileSheets tries to sync. 
I would have to delete it from the library, correct? Or is there a way to exclude certain files from synchronizing?

Thanks
Marc
Marc,

I wanted to follow up with this - I did try synchronizing a library to OneDrive with a 120 MB PDF. It uploaded just fine, and when I cleared the library and synchronized again, the 120 MB file was downloaded with no issues whatsoever. So I don't have any additional information about the issues you are seeing. If you want to share a library backup with mike@zubersoft.com (create a backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library), I can try synchronizing your library to OneDrive if you would like.

Mike
Thx Mike, see e-mail.
Your backup helped me identify several problems in the code that uploads files to OneDrive. The nature of the problem is that the upload will finish, and then MobileSheets tries to obtain a reference to the item in OneDrive to ensure that the file was actually successfully uploaded (as I've seen cases where the Google Drive and OneDrive libraries would say an upload is completed but then no file would actually show up), but the code to obtain the item was failing. I'm not sure if it was failing because I was querying too quickly after the upload finished or if it didn't like something about the query itself. I modified the code to obtain the item in a different way and it's all working without any issues now. I'll roll out the fix as part of 3.8.7.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, 
just wanted to confirm that synchronization now worked as expected. Thanks for your great support!
Marc
I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for following-up.

Mike