• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem updating MSPro
The Companion App declines to link to my Android tablet as I'm told I have an old version of MSPro (which is 3.7.4, but I see that the newest version is 3.8.10)  In clicking on 'update' in Play Store, a message says 'installed' - but no update had occurred.  I have never previously had a problem updating or connecting to Companion.   Could it be related to a recent change of gmail address, and/or a failure to recognise the device?  Can you advise?
Have you Updated the companion app too? 
As Mike wrote here:
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...10293.html
Only the latest version of the companion app is working with the version 3.8.10
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Thanks for the reply McAroni, but the snag persists. 
I have version 3.2.0 of the Companion app, which I think is the current one, and have read the post from Mike that you refer to (not all of which I understand, as a non-techie).  In 'Mobilesheets settings' under 'Release notes', the most recent Change Log refers only to Version 3.7.4 dated 3/16/23. Play store continues to tell me MSPro is 'Installed' when I go to 'Update'. Any idea how I can locate and connect to v. 3.8.10?
I have tried to download this update (to v. 7.8.10) a number of times, but still no joy.  Has anyone else managed to download the new version from Play Store?  That is to say, is the problem at my end or somewhere else?
That usually indicates that Google Play does not think you've purchased the app which can happen if you change the email address you used to log into Google Play. Did you change the email address on the tablet at any point? Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com so we can discuss this further if you believe you are using the right email address and let me know what address that is.

Mike