• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to set a default album for imports?
Most of the sheet music I import into MobileSheets goes into a single album. Is there a way to set that album as the default for all import operations?
Open the album and start the import while the album tab is open.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(08-10-2023, 05:27 PM)itsme Wrote: Open the album and start the import while the album tab is open.

Thank you.

That would work, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for, because I'm usually adding to a collection at the same time (I have an album for all my concert band pieces, and collections for the pieces that are actively in the folder for the three bands I play with).  I'm using the same idea, but in most cases I have the collection open, and as far as I know it's not possible to set both fields this way.
Checking "Load song editor after import" might help. Also not exactly what you want, but a bit of a shortcut.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(08-10-2023, 10:38 AM)smw Wrote: Most of the sheet music I import into MobileSheets goes into a single album. Is there a way to set that album as the default for all import operations?
If they are in chordpro format add a {meta collection: collectionname}  tag at the top of the file.