• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing MobileSheets IPad version files to MobileSheets Mac Version
Hi, I imagine this is possible but not sure about the best way to do this. I have some files on the MobileSheets IPad version that I would like to import to the Mac version of MobileSheets. What’s the best way to do this? Thanks
To transfer your entire library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your iPad, transfer that to your Mac and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheets on your iPad, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the Mac. Open MobileSheets on the Mac, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device.

If you really just want to transfer a few songs/pieces, long press one on the songs tab on the iPad to select it, tap each song you want to move, tap Share->Export as .msf, transfer the file to the Mac (or use the cloud) and then import that file on the Mac.

You can also use the Sync Library feature to push changes over WiFi which is the fastest way to keep two devices in sync. Much a like a backup file, this will sync everything though, as I don't have any filter options at the moment (this is on the list of things to do somewhat soon).

Mike
Thanks! I will try the Sync Library feature