• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add song with annotations twice
I'm stuck. I am not sure if this is possible:
I have a song with my annotations and now I need to play a part of another voice.
Since the voices are written differently, copy and paste doesn't really work. So I want to combine the two voices.
In the file dialog I have my voice and as second the voice from which I should play a part.
As a third part I would need now again my original voice but with my annotations.
So for example:
My part page 1-7 then
Page 5 of the other part then
My part page 8-15
But I can only insert my original part with annotations once.
Is there a way to use it twice?
The annotations in my voice should remain editable.
If I had known from the beginning that I would have to do this part, this would not have been a problem. Then I would have set up the voices so that the order fits.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Just to verify - is the problem that you need to combine multiple PDFs and have pages from the first file, one page from the second, and then pages from the first file? I'm currently working on adding a couple of new features:

1) A much better page order dialog
2) The ability to combine PDFs

Once these changes are in place, you could then combine the PDFs, and use the page order feature which will preserve your annotations. Alternatively, if you need a solution right away, go into the annotations editor, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Embed Annotations". The annotations will be written into the PDF. You can now either combine the two PDFs outside MobileSheets and then replace the existing PDF with the new one, or add the first PDF, second PDF and then first PDF again, but with different page orders for each instance of the PDF.

Mike
Thats correct. As third part i would need the first file again. It happens fairly often that i have to take over some parts of a other voice. Most of the time the snipping tool does a good Job. But as the Layout of the parts is mostly different sometimes the pasted part will not fit. Thats why the possibility to transform the pasted parts (as already requested) could be very usefull.
I really looking forward for the new Features this sounds great. 
Thanks for the hint with the embedded annotations. This i forgot to try.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7