• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximum number of links -> 12?
Twelve? Why twelve rather than 10?

Well, if I have a document with something in all 12 keys, I can't make a first page with a little link per key with only 10 links!

I know this a practice rather than a performance Use Case - but, still.
This is issue has come up before and addressing it is on my list for one of the next major updates: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...-3481.html

I'll probably just wrap the colors after 10 and start drawing a number inside the link point to make it easier to identify which is which. So the limit will be removed soon.

Mike
That's great.

I'm not that fussed about the colours. For that many links I use a graphic or blank page with annotations which the links overlay.
Not as convenient as using MobileSheets links but one of my groups uses a large pdf which contains links to it's different sections i.e. these links work without using MobileSheets.
You could use something like Microsoft Word or OpenOffice to place urls(?) on your initial "blank page" (just make sure they aren't in the areas where MSP detects touch actions otherwise it is hit or miss whether the link will work or MS detects it as a touch action).

I guess this only works if your document is a pdf.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(08-29-2023, 04:17 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Not as convenient as using MobileSheets links but one of my groups uses a large pdf which contains links to it's different sections ....

Geoff

sure there are work-rounds, But nothing as cute as importing, eg, a circle of fifths and putting a jump to the appropriate page... Smile