• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay Dialog Bug
Hi Mike,

I've been experiencing an intermittent issue with dialog boxes appearing on the app whenever I open and close the overlay. It doesn't always happen, but once it starts, it doesn't stop.

Basically, if I open the overlay (to view metronome, setlist etc) then a dialog appears asking me something about the zoom level. Then, when I close the overlay I also get the same dialog and also one about page number or something. (Sorry I don't have the tablet on me, oops!)

This is causing me no end of problems, and I have a gig I need to use it for next Weds! Hopefully you can reproduce it and get it sorted by then. Smile

Message me if you need any more details!

Cheers, Chris.
Ok I have the tablet now, to confirm:

When I bring up the overlay it shows the "Enter The Page" dialog, which I just cancel.

When I close the overlay I get the "Enter The Page" dialog, which I cancel and then also get the "Enter The Zoom Value" dialog.

Chris

This appears to start occurring if you tap the page number/zoom % to use the dialog boxes. From then on, the boxes continue to pop up.
Yeah, another user reported this bug as well (over email). I already have the fix in place, so I'll release another update this weekend with some other fixes/enhancements as well. Thanks.
Thanks so much, I'm a little nervous about this gig on Weds as it's the first time I'll be using the setlist, metronome, notes and music all at once, and the dialogs certainly weren't going to help. Smile