• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf lyrics file and mp3 audio file
hi,how can i combine lyric and audio file with the same name and then see the lyrics and play the audio file at the same time ?
Thank you for any info.
regards dhm75
(09-02-2023, 06:41 AM)dhm75 Wrote: hi,how can i combine lyric and audio file with the same name and then see the lyrics and play the audio file at the same time ?
Thank you for any info.
regards dhm75

dhm75,

You can add audio files to your lyric files.  The file names are not relevant.  They will always have a different suffix filename.

Open your lyric file
Click on File tab at the top of the page
Select the AUDIO tab at the top
Select the + icon on the upper right part of your screen
Select the location of the file
Select the file
Click OK

If you want it to AUTO-PLAY after song is loaded, then check the box at the lower left of the screen.
This tutorial video covers adding audio files to songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R8MuKF9tY

Mike
I have found another method of importing an audio file to a song file, which isn’t mentioned in the video. I’ve only tried this with a Windows PC. With MS open showing the songs list and the folder containing the .mp3 open in a separate window, simply drag and drop the required .mp3 file onto the related song in the list. This opens the audio editor with the song title and audio title both shown. Click/tap OK or Cancel, as appropriate.

The audio will also AUTOPLY if the audio icon is clicked,tapped to open the song, instead of opening the song by clicking/tapping the title.