• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random page inside a large pdf
Hi, would it be possible to have a random choice button in order to choose a page inside a single large pdf (i.e. book with lot of songs) ?
Thanks in advance !
I'd like to hear feedback from more users to understand if this would be a useful feature to any others.

Thanks,
Mike
(09-03-2023, 05:48 PM)acasadesus Wrote: Hi, would it be possible to have a random choice button in order to choose a page inside a single large pdf (i.e. book with lot of songs) ?
Thanks in advance !

There allready exists a feature within MobileSheets to display a random song from the library screen. It is the ’?'’ button at the right hand side of the library screens.
So If you were to split up your large pdf into the songs it contains (using csv import or other means), you could already achieve want you want to do without any change to MobileSheets
I was about to say the same. If you have "split" your book (by csv or bookmarks) you can save the content of the book as collection or album and use the random feature (and if not then randomizing isn't that exact anyway because MS can't know the start of a song). I see no need for that feature.