• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v3.8.14 - Main display position next to floating library window
The new floating library window is great.

But it appears that the main display will always centre the music within the window.  This means there is always a wide space off to one side, if I make room to place the floating library window on the other side.  Is there a way to make the main display aligned to one side to address this?  Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can move the window and MobileSheets will remember where you moved it. Just drag the move icon at the top right or just drag the title at the top (either will work). You can also resize the window using the icon at the bottom right if needed.

Mike
(09-10-2023, 03:58 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can move the window and MobileSheets will remember where you moved it. Just drag the move icon at the top right or just drag the title at the top (either will work). You can also resize the window using the icon at the bottom right if needed.

Mike

Thanks Mike - but whatever the size of the main window, if I have a floating library window to one side, then there will be a white space on the other side as I illustrate. I've attached what this might look like if it were "fixed".

The only solution appears to be to hide the floating window when playing, and then show it again when not.  But if I'm going to do that I may as well simply return to the main library list.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm definitely not going to try to mess with the page layout logic to account for the presence of the library list window - I want the two to be completely independent of each other. There is a collapse/expand button at the top left of the window. It's still faster to collapse the window and expand it then returning to the library screen.  You can also close it and use a tap action to bring it back up. That's still probably faster than returning to the library screen.

Mike
Ok thanks for that.  However I have discovered a bug with the library list window.

When I first open it the setlist entries are listed by number.  But this setlist has letters chosen for browsing it.  When I go to the setlist list in the library list, then back to the setlist, the letter list is shown.  If I close/re-open the library list the letter list disappears again.  it remains if I simply minimise the library list.
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Mike