• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactivate radial menu
Hello,
I had hidden the radial menu a long time ago. When I now wanted to activate it again, it no longer appears.
In the settings of the toolbar for the various tools, I can uncheck "Hide radial menu", but the radial menu remains gone.
How can I show the radial menu again?
Thanks for your help

Many greetings
Jürgen
Hello Jürgen,

It's incredibly unusual that you are unable to display the radial menu. Please try something for me - go into the MobileSheets folder, delete radial_menu.xml, restart MobileSheets and then try to access the radial menu. Does that fix it?

Mike
Thank you very much for your reply.
In the MobileSheets folder on my iPad Pro 12.9 there is no "radial_menu.xml" file. There is only a "user_filters.xml" file there.
Any idea?
Jürgen
Jürgen,

Sorry, I forgot that the .xml files are placed in the Application Support directory, which is not something that users have direct access to. You have two options:

1) Go to Settings->Other Settings->Reset Settings to Default which will reset all settings to the defaults (which also removes any custom stamps that have been added)

2) Go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings, send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com, I will fix it for you, send it back, and then you use Settings->Backup and Restore->Import Settings which should resolve the issue.

Mike