• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting a landmark in a mp3
Hi all,

I'm struggling to find out if is really possible to set a marker/landmark/cue, name it whatever you want in the middle of an mp3 and get back or forward to it.

I'm interested more on get back after the timeline of the song was passing this landmark, so I can restart from that point only, not from the beginning with a press of a button.

I'm using MobilesheetsPro for all my shows and at first I though I could create a marker in the pm3 with a normal cubase/ableton software, but is not possible(or at least I couldn't).

Does anyone knows any solutions or maybe could the Mobilesheets be updated with a function like this?

Thx in advance! 
Tavi
You could do this with smart buttons.
Check out smart Button -> load and play Audio track, turn in the starting time or tap the stop watch to set the xurrent position of the song.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(09-17-2023, 04:02 PM)McAroni Wrote: You could do this with smart buttons.
Check out smart Button -> load and play Audio track, turn in the starting time or tap the stop watch to set the xurrent position of the song.

Hi McAroni,

Thx for the reply and the idea! I'm a little lost here, how can I turn in the starting time?

I can only imagine to cut a new versión of the song, like a new track , then the smart button to start it but thus means to double the songs

Csn you plase elaborate a bit?

Really apreciate it!
Tavi
Forget about it! I got it! 

Thx a million!
Tavi