• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum information on right side of desktop
All forum info is on the right 1/3 of the window ("the home forums ..." line is where it should be).

The text in the items, and this "Thread subject", is very thin (although fine in this message content)

Using duende style (although this post is showing goblin)

Any ideas how I can get it back to display at the left?

Geoff

PS: I'm using Edge on Win 10; Chrome looks fine (but I don't really want to use that)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
You need to do a full reload of the page. You need to Open Developer Tools (Ctrl+Shift+I) and when you right click the refresh button you have more refresh options like Ctrl+Shift+R to Reload the current page, ignoring cached content and another one to clear cache and refresh.

I found that while performing some random searches. Microsoft's shortcuts do seem to imply that CTRL + SHIFT + R will reload the page without cached content: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...fe2713cfad

Mike
Thanks for the hints Mike but they have no effect.

While in the Developer Tools, I looked at the Console output and that showed several errors with the web page; I don't think that is the problem but you might want to check it out sometime.

Reducing the size of the window (i.e. not maximised) removes the problem i.e. looks like something to do with device size responsiveness criteria

Any other ideas?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Are you disabling javascript or anything of that sort? I have tested with Edge, and stretched the window across multiple monitors even, and it still displays fine, so I'm not seeing any device size issues (and this is with an ultrawide monitor). I may need to see the errors you are talking about.

Thanks,
Mike
I'm stumped Mike

I've done some playing around and no longer see any issues in the console window  (no idea what changed this)

However, no matter what I do, I can't get the panel to display across the whole screen like it always used to do (and does in Chrome)

I'm sure it is something to do with responsiveness because if I resize the browser to about half the screen width it looks ok and immediately goes to the right as the right of the screen is dragged to enlarge it.

I believe Edge was updated on my pc last night - perhaps yours hasn't been updated yet (I'm using Version 117.0.2045.31 (Official build) (64-bit) )

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Random question - I assume if you drag out the MobileSheets tab from the main browser and maximize it, the same issue persists, correct? I've been trying all sorts of things with changing the theme in Edge, and I'm still not able to reproduce the issue. It's also strange that the banner at the top of the forum appears black to you - that doesn't seem right at all...
Problem still exists if I drag tab to create a separate window and maximise it.

The top banner isn't solid black (although it is pretty dark, and looks like that on Chrome)

If I choose Default, 1point 8 or Vienna themes, it works ok (just not duenda); Shame I don't like those themes!

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6