• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run MobileSheetsPro on Samsung Tab3
Sad 
Hi

I have been using Mobilesheets pro for a while, and I like it. Runs just fine on my Samsung Tab A and Samsung Tab A (2016)

I have found in a dusty drawer and recovered an Samsung Tab3 10.1 (GT-P5210) running Android 4.4.2

So according to the mobilesheets pro specs, the android version should allow running MobileSheetsPro. 

However, the google play store reports my device as incompatible and does not allow installing the app.

Is there a way around this (eg installing Lineage v14.1 as android OS) or is the incompatability hardware related and unsolvable for some other reason like eg the CPU (x86)

Regards

Hans
Hello Hans,

Google Play just doesn't seem to support older devices properly. MobileSheets does work on Android 4.4 and lower devices, however I distribute a different installer for those. Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com and I'll help you get the app installed on your older tablet. Provide the email address you used to purchase MobileSheets so I can look up the order.

Mike
Wonderful!, 

mail was sent from hans from hhbhasenack.nl including the gmail account that was used to purchase mobilesheets (2020)

Hans